OptiTrack, a 209 group client, provides industry-leading precision motion capture and 3D tracking systems for video game design, animation, virtual reality, robotics, and movement sciences.
Delivering tracking technology since 1996.
OptiTrack™ is the largest motion capture provider in the world, offering high-performance optical tracking at the most affordable prices in the industry. The OptiTrack product line includes motion capture software and high-speed tracking cameras, as well as contract engineering services. Used by facilities worldwide in a variety of markets ranging from film and games to sports training and biomechanics, OptiTrack customers include the top in their respective fields.
Customers including (and not limited to): 343 Industries, Activision, Animatrik, Boeing, Disney, Google, NASA, The Imaginarium, and more!
The reasons you should choose OptiTrack, just to name a few...
- Validated Biomech Markersets: OptiTrack supports numerous biomechanics markersets, with a focus on the most complex and biomechanically-sound options -- like IOR Gait -- which have traditionally been difficult for motion capture systems to track.
- Industry-Leading Performance: From the Prime 41's jaw-dropping range (2x the nearest competitor) to the Prime 17W's massive FOV, to the Flex 13's unmatched resolution in a sub-$1K offering -- OptiTrack cameras lead the industry in usability and performance.
- Easy to Use: From camera setup to calibration, to data capture and export, OptiTrack systems are designed with simplicity in mind. One-click subject calibration, plug-and-play force plates, simple NIDAQ configuration (and more!) enables a swift and simple setup.
- Surprisingly Affordable Pricing: Accessible pricing is at their heart to democratize motion capture. Simply put, you will not find engineering-grade motion capture priced more competitively than an OptiTrack system.
Motion Capture Cameras for All Your Needs
- Low Latency, High Speed Tracking for Medium Sized Areas.
- Max Volume Size in Smaller Setup Areas at 360 FPS
- Ultra-wide FOV Tracking for Small Labs and Overhead VR
- Premium Exceptional Precision, Huge Capture Volumes, and Outdoor Capture.